Friday, August 24, 2007

# 3 Thing: Blog Searching and (Surfing???? )

This was scattered and fun at times...again, I don't know why...but I'm amazed at the immensity of the web and its participants...I guess thats one of the points of it. I can't quite put my finger on what this thing is and how it figures in to me...I have been a patron of the web for years now and have enjoyed the information readily available (both truthful and unfounded)
This experience is turning into some sort Dante's Inferno-esque experience for me...or more that I am making it into one! The 23 things...each relating to a level of hell! Suddenly I hear metal music blaring...."Mr. Crowley...da na da na da nna naaa"
So I've looked up academic subjects, "fun subjects," subjects leading off of other subjects...
The Library in Alexandria, self-built environmentally sane houses or life-styles...
I'm not sure I found one search to be better than another...I am going to ad a blog or two to my reading lists just to see how they evolve.

No comments: